Have you ever wondered to yourself what hard work looks like? Have you ever asked yourself, “Why does my fantasy football team suck and where can I get help?” Well, all 3 of you who randomly stumbled across this list are in luck. Draft Bust presents to you our totally legitimate, statistically backed top 300 player rankings for the 2016 Fantasy Football Season! This list was created by averaging the individual position rankings from 5 reputable websites. Prior to analyzing the list here are some simple rules that you can follow in order to not look like a dumbass on draft day.
- Do not draft a QB in the first 2 rounds.
- Do not draft a RB by committee with other dominant RBs still on the board.
- For the love of everything, do not draft a kicker before the last 2 rounds.
- Keep up with current injuries and do not be the guy who drafts a player that is out for the season.
- Do not be the guy who drafts Ryan Mallett when you meant to draft Matt Ryan.
If you stick to these simple rules and use our Super Awesome Mega Jam Top 300 list, you should prevent any unnecessary derogatory comments that may be directed at you on draft day.*
* Draft Bust is not liable for any comments or statements that may or may not hurt your feelings. I suggest that you grow a set and learn how to fight back if you find yourself on the receiving end of any heckling or “shit talking.”